Eggplant and eggs make a quick and budget-friendly meal that could be surely enjoyed by the whole family. It is best partnered with ketchup or whichever sauce you prefer. This meal is ideal for those who need a cheap but fulfilling food that will fit the palate of everyone.
- 2 pieces Chinese eggplant
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt for seasoning
- Grill the eggplant until the color of its skin turns almost black. Set the eggplant aside to cool.
- Sautè the ground pork and garlic. Simmer until ground pork is cooked, season with salt. Set aside.
- Place the eggplant on a flat surface, peel and flatten using a fork.
- In a bowl, season the eggs with salt and beat together.
- Slide the eggplant in a skillet. Add the egg mixture.
- Fry the eggplant. Makes sure that both sides are cooked, about 5 minutes on each side.